Saturday, November 8, 2008

Questions?

Taken from another blog: (if I knew how to link to it I totally would!)



) What would you say your most fundamental flaw is?
I have a hard time saying I'm sorry even when I know I'm totally wrong! An apology is like putting sawdust on my tounge and asking me to sing the alphabet...most likely not going to happen.

2) What was your dream growing up?
To become a marine biologist. And then after I met Austin it was to become a marine biologist, have our own boat and raise our children on it while I homeschooled them. Oh how times have changed.

3) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing like I used to.

4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Well, if you're buying bring me a shot of tequila, dressed and a bottle of bud light!

5) Favourite vegetable?
I love most of them, except aspargus and brussel sprouts.

6) What was the last book you read?
The Gift by Nora Roberts

7) What zodiac sign are you?
Gemini baby!

8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
just one..a tatoo on my back. used to have my belly button and my tounge pierced!

9) Worst Habit?
I'm a smoker.........ICK

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Yeah, as long as you don't mind sittin on somebodys lap! I usually have a carfull!

11) What is your favourite sport?
softball. fastpitch. is there anything else?

12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
depends on the situation

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
talk your head off probably but only after I took a xanax or 10 to deal w/ my nerves

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
just one? hmmm..........I can fit a whole can of spam in my mouth! Don't ask!

16) Do you have any pets?
Yep, my awesome dog, Hershey Monster and my cat

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
say, sorry for the mess and watch your step! Always a chance of tripping over a toy here!

18) What was your first impression of me?
well since I'm still reading the blog I found this on I'd say good.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
both

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
my weight

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
definetly NOT your conscience

22) What color eyes do you have?
blue

23) Ever been arrested?
lol, which time?

24) Bottle or can soda?
can if I'm at home, bottle if I'm at a store, and fountain if I'm at a restaurant.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
have a lot of fun!

27) What's your favourite place to hang at?
my house

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
hell yes

29) Favourite thing to do in your spare time?
read a book or read blogs

30) Do you swear a lot?
like a fuckin sailor

31) Biggest pet peeve?
stupid people and bad drivers...combine the two and I am likely to kill somebody

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
different

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
my defintion of romance has changed but yes I always appreciate it

35) Do you believe in God?
i believe in a higher power. i'm generally a spiritual person, though not a religious person.

36) What happened to question 14?
it got into a knife fight with question 26. neither was triumphant (love this answer!)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger