Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do NOT Send Out A Search Party

HaHa! I am still here! I have just been incredibly busy lately. This weekend Jer had drill and something came over me when I woke up Saturday morning. I became a cleaning machine. No dirt grime or smudge was left untouched in my house! ALL of my laundry was washed, dryed, folded, AND put away! Big accomplishment for me people. My bedroom floor is actually visible again. Basically I became completely OCD about my house overnight and I love it. I feel like I'm back to normal.

So in my quest for a clean house I did not get on the internet one time from Friday night until Monday morning! Now that's a big deal! Now that things are all spic and span around here hopefully I can start getting on here more regularly again.

Oh, and I lost the urge to drink. It's amazing. Sometime last week I just didn't want to drink anymore. Most nights I am just waiting til bedtime so I can crack open a couple of cold ones and relax but not anymore. Now IF I drink I only have one maybe two and that second one is a stretch, a BIG stretch lol.

I feel like I started a new life kind of and I'm loving ever second of it. I think the kids can tell too because they seem to be getting along better lately but that maybe because I'm constantly telling them that Santa is watching! Hehe!!!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

i love that i will def have to remind my lil men of that fact too :) lol wonderin where you had been... glad things are looking better <3

Powered By Blogger